For performance, accuracy and efficiency you can’t beat a Rhodan. It’s the only GPS trolling motor on the market designed to use a submeter accuracy GPS.
Rhodan HD GPS Anchor+® Trolling Motor
- Runs Further
- Lasts Longer
- Has More Thrust
- Provides “Direct Connect” Customer Service
All your questions are all handled by Rhodan Engineers.
- State-of-the-art Digital pulse width modulation (PWM) circuitry maximizes efficiency, minimizes heat dissipation, optimizes power and extends battery life. Stay fishing for hours longer on a single charge.
- Wireless remote control fob lets you control the Trolling Motor while fishing from anywhere on the boat. The fob is waterproof and floats.
- The Rhodan HD GPS Anchor+® Trolling Motor can steer the boat while the main engine is at low power settings. This allows the system to troll at higher speeds or to anchor in fast moving current.
- Instant “Off” button in case you need it while working a fish.
- Audible battery meter allows the battery state of charge to be checked from anywhere on the boat using the wireless fob.
- Stowed position sensor automatically prevents the trolling motor and propeller from operating in the stowed position.
- Lockable quick-release mount permits unit to be moved for safe-keeping or use on another boat.
- Durable corrosion-free composite shaft flexes upon impact.
- Rhodan Trolling Motors have been subjected to thousands of hours of durability testing and actual fishing use.
- Both Black and White models are designed for saltwater use and are equipped with sacrificial zinc anodes.